The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Office of Inspector General (OIG) serves as an independent body to deter, identify and address fraud, waste, abuse, and mismanagement of DHS programs and operations.
DHS OIG is comprised of nine distinct program offices with varied responsibilities: the Executive Office, Office of Audits, Office of Investigations, Office of Counsel, Office of Inspections and Evaluations, Office of Integrity, Office of Innovation, Office of Management, and Office of External Affairs..
At DHS OIG, we consider our employees our most valuable asset. A career with the DHS OIG will provide you with:
- A dynamic work environment.
- An opportunity to have a positive impact on our Nation’s homeland security.
- Challenging work assignments, aligned with your career goals.
- Robust training programs and opportunities.
- Competitive salary, outstanding federal employee benefits, and an employee recognition program.
We hire talented and dedicated professionals in many disciplines: auditors, special agents, program analysts, inspectors, management analysts, data analysts, and attorneys. We also employ specialists in a wide-range of support occupations including human resource management, budget, procurement, and information technology.
For information about current vacancies at our office, please visit www.usajobs.com.
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Office of Inspector General (OIG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer agency.